Have you ever wondered why they don't teach kids to write in cursive anymore?"
And no, it's not a coincidence that they tend to use it less and less.
Writing in cursive means translating thoughts into words; it forces you not to take your hand off the paper.
A thought-stimulating effort, that allows you to associate ideas, tie them and put them into relation.
Not by any chance the word cursive comes from the Latin «currere», which runs, which flows, because the thought is winged, runs, flies.
Of course cursive has no place in today's world, a world that does its best to slow down the development of thought, to stuff it.
Think that cursive was born in Italy and then spread all over the world.
Why ?
Because it was compact, elegant, clear writing. Because it connects neural pathways that are only
connected in this way. And because AI cannot read it.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

ahhh cursive... in the eolden days when we were in elementary school. we had a man come in once a year who would show us impressive cursive writing i guess to stimulate us to write better.. he was magical in what and how he wrote it all... i dont remember the exact events but do remember fondly of loving and looking forward to his coming... and now it makes sense.. AI cannot read it.. that was the plan in the long run... i guess we have some work to do to get these kids on mark for future cursive IF we even write on paper any more... theres a thought.. all computer even check writing.. butt we know it and have that as a special childhood memory.. so lucky we were..

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

I always write in cursive. It's a beautiful form of art to me.
However, I do not like the picture in this post. It looks like a outja board! 😞

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Why can't AI read cursive?

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

A friend of mine wrote down the name of a product she was looking for, took it to the store and handed it to a young man working there and asked his assistance in locating that item. He looked at it quizzically, then handed it back to her, saying he couldn’t read it! Confused, My friend said she knew her penmanship wasn’t very good anymore, but she had written the brand quite clearly. His response just floored her………he said he didn’t know anything about her “pen-whatever”, but he simply couldn’t read “that sqiggly-type “ writing! So sad! Guess that means he cannot read ANY of our historic documents…..the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, to name a few? I had beautiful handwriting until I was diagnosed with “writer’s dystonia” which affects your dexterity, so when I try to write, muscle spasms occur and I cannot control the formation of letters! I really miss writing letters to folks, which I now have to do on the computer!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

I have written about this several times in past entries:

1. The powers that be do NOT want our progeny to be able to read the "founding documents" of America! Then they can lie and say it says whatever they want... Lies are a "staple" commodity of the LEFT...

2. Also, it is known that writing cursive requires both hemispheres of the brain to be engaged, the result is deeper cognition, and the ability to think logically is enhanced..

Woke ideas stem from emotion only, and quickly fall apart when logic is applied... GOD gave us two brain hemispheres for a REASON! Using both give us the ability to be "reasonable!"

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Until that is remedied, use this series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EISWIY9bG8

Three Branches of Government School House Rock - YouTube

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️I love to write in cursive. Always been my favorite way to write. I always loved the way cursive writing looks. Very beautiful and everyone has such a unique way of doing it. It kind of becomes a trademark for them. I am so grateful for the era I grew up in, that really appreciated those type of things in school.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

it creates a communication gap between young and old/ between the inexperienced and the wise.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

When I write anything to my young grandkids, I ALWAYS write it in cursive. I can't believe how they've tried to dumb down our kids to not write or be able to read cursive. Somewhere, I read AI can't read cursive...so there's a plus, too lol.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Just like YHWH confused the people with spoken languages to humble them and know He is the only god, satan is trying to do the same with writing, obviously for nefarious purposes..

(2) Show this thread