Brother In Law's best friend's son just dropped down dead.
DIED SUDDENLY.
The Human Tragedy continues.
Victims of Crimes Against Humanity.

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

I'm sorry....that's horrible :(

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

It's heartbreaking. TY. We gotta pray hard this tragedy ends and our World be restored.

(1) Show this thread

Oh how horrible. Prayers up for all.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

TY. This is happening everywhere. So many families suffering. So many lost. Let's pray hard for the restoration of our World and the defeat of Evil.

(1) Show this thread

I'm so sorry. I will keep you and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

TY will pass your condolences on. So many people harmed & lost. It's just sickening.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ May God Almighty rest his soul and surround his loved ones with love and support.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I will pass your prayers on to the family. TY

(1) Show this thread

πŸ˜‡πŸ™SO VERY SORRY
PRAYERS FOR THE FAMILY

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

TY. Will pass on your prayers. The family sure needs them.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Donna Keville to her Publication

TY will pass on. Power in Prayer.

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

TY
Will pass on.

(1) Show this thread