#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทโœจ๐ŸŒช๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ›ธโœจ

"โ€ผ๏ธTHIS IS MASSIVEโ€ผ๏ธ
Landmark Court Ruling Opens Door for LAWSUITS Against COVID โ€œVaccineโ€ Manufacturers

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that the COVID โ€œvaccinesโ€ arenโ€™t vaccines after all.

Dr. David Martin says that this paves the way for sweeping lawsuits because the manufacturers โ€œwillfully misled the public.โ€ It also cracks the liability shields that have protected various entities involved in mandating and administrating the mRNA injections.

Great news!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป"

From LauraAbolichannel
https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel/58789

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโš”๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

I believe they killed my Mom and Older brother, my mom was talked into the COVID Booster and FLU shot and within 2 weeks was in the hospital for a month and died. I also felt my older brother was given a shot back last October when he went in for surgery without his consent, no way to prove it, but he died of Cancer this early Spring!

God Bless all those who lost friends, neighbors, and family to these shots! God Bless all those who are Awake and left behind to fight these shots and all of this EVIL!!!

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

My Sincerest Condolence Kris

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Kris, I had no idea, I am so very sorry for the loss of your loved ones. Those responsible WILL get what they deserve, there is no doubt in my mind. Until that time, God Be With You!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

TY!!! Yes, I documented it about a year and half ago with my mom, not so much with my brother because I had learned at the last moment from my sister in law.

They are both at Peace and that is a beautiful thing!!!

God Bless!!!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So sorry to hear about your mom and brother. It is hard for those us still here, but we fight together to get the truth out and to see justice done in honor if those we lost. ๐Ÿ™

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

TY! and Yes, you are correct!!! WWG1WGA!!!

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

So very sorry for your loss. I lost my dad, not to the jab but to the medical industry. I know exactly how you feel. God bless.

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

TY!!! Yes, I yearn for a much better World than "their" plan. I Trust the Q plan!!! I trust Trump! And above all I trust God, Jesus Christ, and Mother Mary and myself!!!

(1) Show this thread

Believer๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ•Š,WWG1WGA๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ•Š

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication

TY!!!๐Ÿ’›

(1) Show this thread

Killed my brother as well.
Itโ€™s so very painful. I donโ€™t understand how all of this has happened. And how can people be so blind? How can doctors and hospitals STILL not be held responsible.

In response Happy Daisy to his Publication

TY!!! And I am sorry for your loss as well!!! God Bless you and your family!!!

We shall make it through all of this!!! The Best is Yet to Come!!! WWG1WGA!!!๐Ÿ’›

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Sad to hear your loss.
We all seem to be losing loved ones, family & friends.
Wondering who's next to go
hangs heavily upon us.

Even if its not for the jab,
many die from the medical system,
to which I lost my wife.

God bless us all to proceed on the good path in a good way.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

TY!!! I am also sorry for your loss too! But you are correct, the good path and the good way!!!

God Bless you and yours!!!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Blaine, they will get what they so rightfully deserve. So sorry for the loss of your wife. GOD is with us all, as many have lost everything!

(2) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I'm Truly Sorry for your Loses Kris
Sincerest Condolences To and your family๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
I'm there know with my mom she is in the hospital as I type this ๐Ÿ˜Œ

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

TY!!! I am deeply saddened by this! They kept my mom alive for about a month, until she said just take her off everything. It was difficult, but she was ready and had prepared all of us for over 23 years. I miss them both, but at least they are not in any pain or suffering at all any more! Peace to them and all those who are struggling and who have passed!!! I will include your mom in my prayers!!!

God Bless you and your family!!!๐Ÿ’›

(1) Show this thread

So sorry for your loss. My mom got all the COVID shots as well. After her final flu shot she was in and out of the hospital for a little over a month before she passed

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

TY!!!

And, I am so sorry to hear of your loss of your mom too! God Bless you and your family! At least they are no longer in any pain or suffering in any way!๐Ÿ’›

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

My Sincerest Condolence Cowboy๐Ÿ™

(2) Show this thread

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

I am so sorry Kris. The demons running things will be taken down but we still suffer massive losses because of their dangerous policies. I hope people can bring themselves to have autopsies done because the cause of death or what contributed to death can be identified.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

TY!!! I know many have lost Friends and Loved Ones!!! I hope this Never EVER happens again!!!

I know what they will try to say, is that my mom had so many other reasons and factors for dying, even old age. But, I hope all positive comes from all this! I have Faith in God, Jesus Christ, Mother Mary, and Trump!!!

God Bless America and the World!!!๐Ÿ’›

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

And for all of those businesses and people who offered bonuses or freebies to get the shots, well I double hope that they get ALL they deserve!!!๐Ÿ’›

(2) Show this thread