"‼️THIS IS MASSIVE‼️
Landmark Court Ruling Opens Door for LAWSUITS Against COVID “Vaccine” Manufacturers

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that the COVID “vaccines” aren’t vaccines after all.

Dr. David Martin says that this paves the way for sweeping lawsuits because the manufacturers “willfully misled the public.” It also cracks the liability shields that have protected various entities involved in mandating and administrating the mRNA injections.

Great news!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻"

From LauraAbolichannel
https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel/58789

👏👏👏💥🔥⚔️💯

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Lawsuits👀
Save your money.
Attorneys will drag you into the poor house.
Dow Corning filed bankruptcy during their Implant law suit. Women received , like $1000. for their suffering
These are demons. Nothing good comes from demons.
Sending healing prayers 🙏🙏💕

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I believe they killed my Mom and Older brother, my mom was talked into the COVID Booster and FLU shot and within 2 weeks was in the hospital for a month and died. I also felt my older brother was given a shot back last October when he went in for surgery without his consent, no way to prove it, but he died of Cancer this early Spring!

God Bless all those who lost friends, neighbors, and family to these shots! God Bless all those who are Awake and left behind to fight these shots and all of this EVIL!!!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Kris, I had no idea, I am so very sorry for the loss of your loved ones. Those responsible WILL get what they deserve, there is no doubt in my mind. Until that time, God Be With You!🙏🙏

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

My Sincerest Condolence Kris

(10) Show this thread