Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Yes please, my youth. And since you're at it, could you also bring the 90 min TDK cassett that I'd recorded Fine Young Cannibals on one side and Van Halen on the other side, lost it somewhere there. Thanx! 🙏😎😂

🤣 I'll buy you original copies of the cassette tapes 🤷‍♂️🤣 They were only a few bucks apiece back then 😎😁

In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Maybe in States, here it was big bucks for LP's and cassettes, that's why we had to record the albums from richer friends or a song by song from radio (=mixed album) 😂😂

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication

🤣 The cashier might want me to explain how I have currency dated 2019 🤷‍♂️😬🤣

(1) Show this thread