Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Yes please, my youth. And since you're at it, could you also bring the 90 min TDK cassett that I'd recorded Fine Young Cannibals on one side and Van Halen on the other side, lost it somewhere there. Thanx! 🙏😎😂

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication

🤣 I'll buy you original copies of the cassette tapes 🤷‍♂️🤣 They were only a few bucks apiece back then 😎😁

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response grasshopper WWG1WGA to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Yeah!, All of it. Cruising with friends up and down the main street listening to the music. Cashing in glass bottles for gas money. Big hair, parachute pants. Oh, and my youth!😁😎

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

👋Oh Yes please... I'd Love my old house bk, the one with a stable and a small paddock for my horse...🙏😃