Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Whole video dedicated to the evidence

https://youtu.be/rUY7ld5icuE?si=TGyz7-V1oWiaWvdb

When Was Jesus Really Born? – Time to find out! – Jim Staley 2023 - YouTube

It's time to tackle the intriguing question of "When Was Jesus Really Born?" This immersive discussion will explore biblical, historical, and extra-biblical ...

Today Is Yuri birthday🥳🥰😅

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication

Happy Birthday

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication

Happy birthday, Yuri.

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha 👋
I want to believe, 😊
"IF" 777 books were found that were missing from the Bible.
Jesus's birth date date should be among them. Unless he was a made up fairy-tale
😊👋💓

Birth was Sept. 11 on Feast of Tabernacles, a Holy Feast Day. He created the Feast Days because they all point to Yeshua and all are fulfilled by Him. In order and on time. He will tabernacle with us again. Everything according to His plan. No one elses

This quick video is from 14 years ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkxnicx8Oh4

Jesus Was Born On June 17? - YouTube

It's Christmas in June.#Jesus #Christmas