Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I've never paid for an app, I've never paid a "paytriot" and I've never paid for a so-called "news-source blog."

And I don't "donate" money to bloggers or social media platforms.

I don't trust people who want my money.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I get your point Mike. I don’t donate or pay to subscribe or pay for apps etc. myself. Not because I’m cheap or that the person/site/info might not be worthy but because I don’t trust that my personal information will be secure. Too many people I know have had issues. I already have had 2 email addresses spammed beyond help and a few other issues so I am as careful as possible these days. It’s kind of a shame bc some actually need the help or have info I wouldn’t mind paying for.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Set your email up for second-party authentication.

Use a search engine to show you how.

It's easy.

Will block out scammers.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Great! I will try that, thank you! 👍😊

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it