Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Today I was working in my yard picking up yard waste from some small storms the last few days.

I found a nesting duck under a firebush, by accident, in my front yard.

It was ever so quiet, but it saw me and did not move. I checked it later and it was still there, so I brought a small handful of parrot food and put it nearby.

I am so happy to know that the duck is still there this evening. My dog is so good. She does not bark or make a sound around vulnerable animals, and she does not chase them (except for some squirrels). She just looked at the mother duck a few days ago when we saw it in the next door neighbor's yard, and it waddled away, but I did not realize the duck was nesting in my yard until I found it today.

God is good.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

You have a good dog!

Yes, she is so good! I am so proud of her. She does not chase rabbits, or baby rabbits, and she could easily do so. She is a German Shepherd.

But we have a macaw and the dog is used to the bird, so she does not chase birds.

So very proud of her!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I would love it if my two dogs were that well behaved. I have a breeding pair of ducks that try to nest in our back yard near our pond. I have to scare them off for fear they will be caught or worse any ducklings they may have by one of our dogs.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

🐤 I am sure the dogs just think they are protecting you.

(1) Show this thread