Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Today I was working in my yard picking up yard waste from some small storms the last few days.

I found a nesting duck under a firebush, by accident, in my front yard.

It was ever so quiet, but it saw me and did not move. I checked it later and it was still there, so I brought a small handful of parrot food and put it nearby.

I am so happy to know that the duck is still there this evening. My dog is so good. She does not bark or make a sound around vulnerable animals, and she does not chase them (except for some squirrels). She just looked at the mother duck a few days ago when we saw it in the next door neighbor's yard, and it waddled away, but I did not realize the duck was nesting in my yard until I found it today.

God is good.

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yes, she is so good! I am so proud of her. She does not chase rabbits, or baby rabbits, and she could easily do so. She is a German Shepherd.

But we have a macaw and the dog is used to the bird, so she does not chase birds.

So very proud of her!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I would love it if my two dogs were that well behaved. I have a breeding pair of ducks that try to nest in our back yard near our pond. I have to scare them off for fear they will be caught or worse any ducklings they may have by one of our dogs.

(1) Show this thread