AN OPEN LETTER
TO THE ANONS OF ANONUP
Continued in the comment section

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

is there any possible way you can get ahold of the meds Tom needs, (HCQ & Ivermectin) bring them in and admin. them yourself?? These doctors are straight up evil and I swear THEY put the most evil in charge of covid floors! Also is there any possibility that those "doctors" could have given your husband the vax w/out you knowing? It's pretty weird that he was fine one day and had covid the next!

In response Christine Myers to her Publication

I was surprised at how quickly he went downhill that day.
Today when I walked into his room he was awake and staring at the ceiling. He spoke a little, his voice was hoarse. He had bled from the IV in his hand. Not sure why.
Very sad. I don't know how to help him.
If I tried the spray Ivermectin on him they would probably kick me out of the room. He has difficulty swallowing so the pills would have to be ground and delivered I don't know how. In applesauce I imagine. I bet there are cameras in the room.

I do have many words on this-Yes this is incorrect to that to him, Am very saddened for you guys. . .
God Bless to you there. . . And him of course. . .
I will leave my words as this, As I am pist this is happening. . .

I appreciate your sympathy, Brian.
I hope I can get some guidance on how to navigate this mess. The danger of Tom dying is high. He turned 86 years on Sunday. I pray he hangs on a little longer. I told him not to give up.
I wish a couple of Marines would come in and haul him off to Tripler Army Medical Center on Oahu. He could get great care there!
🐸o7💚

In response Brian Cook to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

YES I WOULD GIVE MY CONSENT TO TOM BEING TREATED AT TRIPLER ARMY MEDICAL CENTER. TOM SERVED IN THE NAVY DURING
THE "PEACETIME" LATE 1950'S. TOM WAS A CHILD WHEN THE KOREAN WAR BROKE OUT; HE HAD ALREADY SERVED IN THE NAVY WHEN THE VIETNAM WAR RUINED LIFE FOR MY GENERATION OF YOUNG MEN.
Dear General Christopher Miller,
Could you please consider transferring Tom to Tripler Army Medical Center. He has a good chance of survival there. I would appreciate you looking into this request. Much LOVE and ALOHA, Sincerely, Lydia Fahsholtz@oleendee.

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I got offered a hip OP, I said no-the F U-No Way in longer terms. As they in Australia - do it to ya when ya under the knife, me being me? I would get clotted out. . . Very concerned about Tom. . .

In response Brian Cook to his Publication

An old friend quit the nursing profession when she found herself handling a dead old person's body with no emotion. It was then she knew she had to get out.
If one is brainwashed to think that old people become useless eaters they should not be caregivers to them.

(1) Show this thread