Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Patriot Mel

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Must say I've enjoyed AU, some good & great folks, very supportive, lots of news both in current events & history.
Thank you, its helped me maintain sanity thru these strange times & thru the passing of my wife.
But, yup a but.
With all posted here, no one speaks of Kimberly Goguen & her staff doing God/Source's work. Its on a level (or 2) above all posted here. I've watched her M/W/F reports regularly from Dec'23.
This is the operation thats "disappearing" deep state operatives, black sun, black nobility, etc. It's not "white hats". She has control of the financial system & has ended many evil programs from the aliens.
PS; Trump is just the flip side of coin, you know, their solution to the problem they made for us.

OK. Well. Let the blocks come & all the counter responses.
Love ya 😘

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Hi Blaine. Could you share some of Kimberly's works with us? I know I would appreciate it! Thanks for your post!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response connie wright to her Publication

πŸ‘
Good, but 2.5 yrs old

Thank you Connie. I HAVE SEEN her videos. I just didn't realize that was her. I have a horrible time remembering names but as soon as I saw her I knew who it was. She's great! πŸ’•πŸ‘

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zimasfriend in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Mel, click on at the bottom under it