Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
connie wright

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Must say I've enjoyed AU, some good & great folks, very supportive, lots of news both in current events & history.
Thank you, its helped me maintain sanity thru these strange times & thru the passing of my wife.
But, yup a but.
With all posted here, no one speaks of Kimberly Goguen & her staff doing God/Source's work. Its on a level (or 2) above all posted here. I've watched her M/W/F reports regularly from Dec'23.
This is the operation thats "disappearing" deep state operatives, black sun, black nobility, etc. It's not "white hats". She has control of the financial system & has ended many evil programs from the aliens.
PS; Trump is just the flip side of coin, you know, their solution to the problem they made for us.

OK. Well. Let the blocks come & all the counter responses.
Love ya 😘

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Hi Blaine. Could you share some of Kimberly's works with us? I know I would appreciate it! Thanks for your post!

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response connie wright to her Publication

πŸ‘
Good, but 2.5 yrs old

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

it's me just getting started....still learning

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

Thank you Connie. I HAVE SEEN her videos. I just didn't realize that was her. I have a horrible time remembering names but as soon as I saw her I knew who it was. She's great! πŸ’•πŸ‘

(2) Show this thread