Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Blaine .13

Must say I've enjoyed AU, some good & great folks, very supportive, lots of news both in current events & history.
Thank you, its helped me maintain sanity thru these strange times & thru the passing of my wife.
But, yup a but.
With all posted here, no one speaks of Kimberly Goguen & her staff doing God/Source's work. Its on a level (or 2) above all posted here. I've watched her M/W/F reports regularly from Dec'23.
This is the operation thats "disappearing" deep state operatives, black sun, black nobility, etc. It's not "white hats". She has control of the financial system & has ended many evil programs from the aliens.
PS; Trump is just the flip side of coin, you know, their solution to the problem they made for us.

OK. Well. Let the blocks come & all the counter responses.
Love ya 😘

Only people mentioned by @Blaine13 in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

The man Jesus showed us what our potential is, while evil has always fought to keep our potential hidden from us in order to keep control. Evil has no power over those with strong connection to God/Source.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

I read her stuff. It's interesting. I guess time will tell who is who. I'm not putting a bet on anyone.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ‘£It is hard to lose a spouseπŸ‘£πŸ™
Waiting for this "Movie" to end

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

Hi Blaine. Could you share some of Kimberly's works with us? I know I would appreciate it! Thanks for your post!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Kim's work:
Marduke was taken out.
She has control of all global financial & intel systems. The programs that fed loosh to evil shut down. Operatives have not been paid for years, Black nobility (I am superior & should rule) have been wiped out across the top, their offspring (40 yr old?) are flayling around. Their passwords don't work, nor their hacking, all being blocked. With every new attempt, they expose themselves & then disappear. They have no control, many are starting to understand & may (?) come to terms. Trump (2.0) & WHs are not accepting her position & therefor having trouble accessing funds.

(2) Show this thread