AUGUST 1 , 2016 reported ..... Check out my POST TODAY 6/6/24 AND SEE THE SCHOOLS WHO PERMITTED THIS abomination........
AFTER SCHOOL SATAN ........ Educatin with SATAN
Chapter Heads of the Satanic Church were in Salem on July 10th (yes, that Salem) talking strategy; New York, Boston, and our neighbours to the east, Pittsburgh and were all in attendance, and Ohio participated online.
* JUST a heads-up if your kid comes home from school one day wanting to read more about his new lord and savior, Satan.
https://614now.com/2016/uncategorized/satanic-temple-bringing-afterschool-satan-club-to-elementary-schools-nationwide

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication

Homeschool, form co-op schools where parents partner with other parents to teach, start a charter school ( parents in my town did this), hire retired teachers to help teach your kids. Some churches are willing to allow Sunday school classrooms to be used. Time to think outside the box of the present indoctrination system and make sure kids are educated, not indoctrinated by an evil agenda. Children are the future. Protect them and preserve our country. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I agree but if you're the only parent working who's going to homeschool? If your single? Somebody has to support the family. Not as easy as you think.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Of course there are exceptions, but for those who can, the impact would be enormous. I know of grandparents who have taken the baton to do some or all of the teaching for instance. I know of some retired teachers who are helping some parents. 😊

Yes maybe they will re-do the school systems. That would be even better. Bring parents to the school system.

Only people mentioned by @2behonest50 in this post can reply

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

In my small town in Colorado the PARENTS formed a team, and were successful, to start a school called Merit Academy. They started it in a vacant store, then as it grew rapidly, just 3 years later it is utilizing a portion of the public middle school for classes. Many students are excelling, and none are performing below class/age level like in the public school setting. There is a waiting list to get in. Now they are expanding into the middle school facility even more by moving 6th grade public school out of the middle school and back into the elementary schools. Which is a sound move, given the immaturity of the majority of 6th graders, many unable to read at grade level etc. They are simply not ready for the higher level of academics required in middle school. There are ways to overcome the public school atrocity and to truly educate the students in the important basics of a sound education. 😇

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Wonderful to hear! Needs to grow to other counties and states and it will!

Sounds amazing. I hope they do something like that here. My Grandson is adhd and I have had behavior problems with him in his earlier years. I’m hoping he out grows it. He is too busy to sit in a desk all day. He’s been in other private schools but like in kindergarten would not stay in his seat. He’s very smart and I think school is just boring to him.

(2) Show this thread