💥 This picture was taken yesterday at Watkins Glen State Park. See the door 🚪? Odd right?

From CaptKylePatriots on Telegram

✨️

I've been to this area long time ago. It's up in the Finger Lakes area of NY.

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

I also see a trash can out front by it possibly this is a bathroom for people going on the long hike

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Very, very strange, indeed….. but then, what isn’t these days?

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Thanks 👍
I'll be in the area in Sept. & will ck it out. 😁😎

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Years ago I read about people coming up missing from state parks. It's crazy!

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

I do know that many tunnels in that area was used in the Underground Railroad. They did have groups that helped slaves escape to Canada. But then...other types of Human Trafficking started.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Still today happing in our N PKs, Everyday!

(2) Show this thread