I really like the people on this site Anon Up. Good people. Decent people. Smart people. Seemingly trustworthy people. So glad I found this site during these times. It comforts me. Peace.

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

👋👋💕💌😊

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

I'm glad YOU are here. Have gained a lot from you. Thank you for your service. And being a loving human. Stay strong. Shalom

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

I lost a lot of Jewish Followers as I will take no side on Gaza -- I have Jewish Mates and some Muslims are okay !

That`s me as it`s mindfield going way back

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Me too! Thank u for your Service! Sir.

Ditto Robert Wakefield you are one of those Good Intelligent people.

I post stuff like this as were Family

Anon up Family

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Big Respect! Robbert😤
#FamilyIsEverything

❤️

(3) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Somebody from Twitter invited me to this site. I didn't log into it right away. When I got booted off I remembered this site and came here. I've never been able to thank that person. I love it here.

This is what were about aka the Elite

(1) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Completely agree

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️