Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Well it did bend the heck out of that pole only going a couple miles an hour I wonder what it would have done going 400 miles an hour 🤔

But anyways 9/11 was an inside job done by The Americans and no planes were involved. Thermite was used to cut through the steel beams and a demolition took the buildings down

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Sliced that wing right off is my guess.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

How fortunate for all of us, that during the immediate aftermath of 9/11 Donald Trump spoke out about the implausibility of the planes going through that steel! He knew the TRUTH back then1

And it was amazing with what alacrity the media took down the videos that show the towers being 'struck' and there were no planes in the footage,
Interesting how after the first person said they saw the planes, then all others who commented, it was 'rinse and repeat'..

Cathy O'Brien told us the government has inventions and innovative technology that are 45+ years in advance of the ones we see.
DARPA - Blue Beam tech showed the planes...?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣