Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

i get it from vitacost.com. its a spray.

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

I was very low on magnesium for many years. Painful years at that! Muscle cramping all over my body and electrical zips and zaps that were irritating. I put magnesium oil (pure magnesium chloride) in my drinking water with a little bit of Himalayan salt and take it in gel caps as well. Unless you use some olive oil or some other oil the plain magnesium chloride (magnesium oil) stings my skin. I will tell you that if you are having a cramp and spray magnesium oil on it, it will relax almost immediately! I also take other important minerals like potassium and boron. I can't imagine living without it!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I chew magnesium gummies before I go to sleep.

They have definitely helped.

I'm sleeping much better now.

I got mine on Amazon. It really works. Helps me sleep better too.

What kind of magnesium oil and where to buy it ❓

In response chore Toke to her Publication

i get it from vitacost. now brand.

(1) Show this thread

Does this really work! Where do you buy quality magnesium oil? How fast are the results?

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Just ordered the 64oz and figure I can pour a bit in palm and massage in

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

trying will let you know

In Los Angeles, CA. JESUS first! Mom, dog mom and Patriot. Just living my best life!

I will try it!