Isn't there a saying that goes like "You reap what you sow"? Well Fauci cry me a river

Only people mentioned by @SuperMado in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Made Royal to her Publication

what he and his buddies did rivals past meteors hitting eart, all volcanos, all wars, black plague, Hillary being born--and wants us to say there there little murdering baby, it's ok

Life’s a bitch when you try to genocide the world. May he NOT RIP

Hang the little Frankenstein Frauci❗️🤬He’s as evil as they come🤬Traitor ❗️NO MERCY .

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

There is no pity for this subhuman that has been a talking head for globalists and a key player in the global depopulation agenda since the 80s. There is no place for him in humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiMaOmDtaYI

Dope- Die Mother Fucker Die - YouTube

*UPDATE* whoa over 800k views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 wow. thank you all in your taste of music. *hands everyone who watched a cookie*Artist: DopeSong: Die Mot...

KeK

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

If... it is still even breathing, it's got the taste of Real Nasty still to look forward to, I imagine...!

If there is nothing else to play,play the victim card and get sympathy...NOT THIS TIME!

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Go ahead you little shit and tell the world how your books got dumped in grade school and that you would show them ALL someday!

He’s a Mass Murderer. A schizophrenic son of a bitch that thinks he’s helping by murdering babies and puppies. Death by execution is too good for him. He needs to suffer a long drawn out death like the babies and puppies. Then and only then will I feel like justice was served. Take his arms then his legs then don’t feed him then let him scream with starvation. That’s what that prick deserves.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Yvonne, it sounds from your comments that you read Robert Kennedy's book on fauci. The man is an unimaginable horror. I don't think there is a death on this earth yet devised to equal this man's crimes.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

You are so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(4) Show this thread

one of many in this horrible saga.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Dr of death

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Little horn of the apocalypse

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts