Prayers for my boss & his family. House fire completely wiped out their entire home & one of their vehicles on their farm. Thankfully family & animals were not hurt.

Only people mentioned by @MrsFrog in this post can reply

In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Heavenly Father, we pray for this family that has suffered this devastating loss in this fire. We ask for your divine provision of all their immediate needs. Please keep them safe and give them your peace. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Prayers going up for your boss& family and his animals. Please GOD, I humbly ask that a hedge of protection go round about them all. They need shelter, clothing& food for everyone including the animals and a divine hedge of comfort to keep up their strength. I ask this in the name of Yeshua Hamashiach.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

So glad to hear that none were lost or injured and will certainly pray for Love, Guidance, Assistance and Recovery for this Family... God Bless 🙏💖🙌🏡👪

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless you, your boss, both of your families/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, healing, and Blessings!!!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Lord thank you for caring for this family as they face devastation. A complete renewal is in store by your Divine Mercy. 🙏

🙏 Praying for them.