💥💥💥If it’s the only thing you watch this week, this is it, plain and simple!

🔥The TRUTH About Catching Viruses!

Understanding and knowing how a virus works will eliminate any fear and give a ‘reality check’ on your decision to take a jab!

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Will we ever see this type of instruction broadcast across the world--as we are told that the *Good Guys are actually in control--now that would be a plan to see being activated

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Will we ever see this type of instruction broadcast across the world--as we are told that the *Good Guys are actually in control--now that would be a plan to see being activated

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The key to not getting sick (dis-ease) is to do the things necessary to support your body's immune system.
Sunshine
Fresh air
Exercise
Deep breathing
Grounding
Connect with nature
Reduce stress, fear, anxiety
Spiritual connection , joy, laughter, positive attitude, grateful attitude
Hydration with pure water
Healthy alkaline, organic diet
Reduce sugar
No soda or bottled water, no fast food, Reduce use of processed. fake food
😇

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Before 2021 Covid
We were told, it's a virus , go home and rest.
Drink plenty of fluids and rest.
It has to run its course.
The end!