1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

This is me and my prayer one day is that I am appreciated and loved for it. I don't feel that way now.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only you can change that. Self LOVE is important. Idolize You because you deserve it.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

💋

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

We love and appreciate you Hope! 💕
I pray you can feel that here on AnonUp. 🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Awww, I love you too Royal Raven and yes, I couldn't have survived these years without my family here. I thank GOD for all of you every day.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I appreciate you!!! And I am sorry you don't feel that now, but I believe you will! 💛

Love you Sister!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Oh, I love you all so much.
It's been really hard and you all have kept me strong . . . I so appreciate all of you.
Thanks for being there . . . my heart is full.

(1) Show this thread