1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

This is me and my prayer one day is that I am appreciated and loved for it. I don't feel that way now.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

We love and appreciate you Hope! 💕
I pray you can feel that here on AnonUp. 🙏

Awww, I love you too Royal Raven and yes, I couldn't have survived these years without my family here. I thank GOD for all of you every day.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I whole heartedly agree. 😃 Everyone here has been a Godsend the past 3 years + here on AnonUp. This is a refuge from the stress having friends and family that refuse to listen. They would rather mock or curse us when we try to help them. AnonUp is without question a blessing! Praise God for whomever makes it possible for us to gather here together. 🙏💕