Well the results are in I quit taking my statin meds 2 years ago when I found out they cause Alzheimer's - gotta keep that cholersterol down as I have heart disease in my family - Dad had 2 open heart surgeries my twin had one in 2019 I had a stress test back then to make sure I was not blocked and I was not - my dad and brother smoked which is the difference in them and me. Just had another stress and echo test last week to check again and zero blockage heart strong A+ on all tests.
So it is absolutely a lie that I needed atorvastatin in the first place.
I have been very healthy except for the kidney stone incident in February. I am your human test subject you can trust me more than the Drs. Just say no to statin drugs -all of them.

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

From what I have learned/read, you should be taking K2 to prevent kidney stones (it makes sure calcium goes where it should instead of causing stones. Oxalates can also be an issue - watch oxalate content in your foods.

I quit Simvastatin in January. It was causing brain fog and muscle pain. I started taking a tablespoon of Morrocan olive πŸ«’ oil before bed. Doc didn't say much but the nurse said statins are bad. πŸ™„ I'm very interested in seeing what my next blood tests reveal. Doesn't really matter though, as I'm not going to take them, period ⚫️

I also asked the Doc for a course of Ivermectin. I told him my dog and I slobber all over each other and as an adult, I have never been tested or treated for parasites. He agreed to a test for intestinal parasites which came back negative. (My dog gets a once a month wormer.. LOL) Next I'm going to have him check my blood for them.

I also stopped taking anti-inflammatories which had resulted in kidney disease and, Lyrica for nerve pain, but it made my leg swell up. I have a spinal cord injury that paralyzed the old gams and has given me insane neuropathy. I'm whittling away at those meds. I wonder if my Doc will get his bonus rescinded?? 😁

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Happy πŸ€— Grateful πŸ™πŸΌ Positive πŸ‘πŸ» WWG1WGA! President Trump is STILL MY PRESIDENT! MAGA πŸ’₯ Trust in God πŸ™πŸΌ

Saw my new doc today, old one retired, and he suggested a statin. I said absolutely not!! And then proceeded to tell him why, he was not aware. πŸ™„

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Terri Lynn to her Publication

They don't know
pretty scary

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

The lining of your brain is made of cholesterol. So when you take statins you are creating holes in the lining.

We have to be the ones who say NO to drugs! No matter what the doctors want to tell you about needing them, the cholesterol story was all a big lie by big pharma. So evil!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

They block the heart from working properly. Those and blood pressure meds. Two killer drugs pushed on to people for a profit.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I stopped statins in 2010 - should have seen the look on the drs face when I said 'no' to their next round.

I had been living with joint pain since being put on them, 6 yrs previously - and had had enough!

I told her, I would rather lose a few years at the end, than spend the rest of my life in pain.

Statins are a weapon, nothing more.