Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Well the results are in I quit taking my statin meds 2 years ago when I found out they cause Alzheimer's - gotta keep that cholersterol down as I have heart disease in my family - Dad had 2 open heart surgeries my twin had one in 2019 I had a stress test back then to make sure I was not blocked and I was not - my dad and brother smoked which is the difference in them and me. Just had another stress and echo test last week to check again and zero blockage heart strong A+ on all tests.
So it is absolutely a lie that I needed atorvastatin in the first place.
I have been very healthy except for the kidney stone incident in February. I am your human test subject you can trust me more than the Drs. Just say no to statin drugs -all of them.

Saw my new doc today, old one retired, and he suggested a statin. I said absolutely not!! And then proceeded to tell him why, he was not aware. 🙄

Only people mentioned by @HappyCleveland in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Terri Lynn to her Publication

They don't know
pretty scary