Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Well the results are in I quit taking my statin meds 2 years ago when I found out they cause Alzheimer's - gotta keep that cholersterol down as I have heart disease in my family - Dad had 2 open heart surgeries my twin had one in 2019 I had a stress test back then to make sure I was not blocked and I was not - my dad and brother smoked which is the difference in them and me. Just had another stress and echo test last week to check again and zero blockage heart strong A+ on all tests.
So it is absolutely a lie that I needed atorvastatin in the first place.
I have been very healthy except for the kidney stone incident in February. I am your human test subject you can trust me more than the Drs. Just say no to statin drugs -all of them.

They block the heart from working properly. Those and blood pressure meds. Two killer drugs pushed on to people for a profit.

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from arba happihr, click on at the bottom under it