Lots of them are chemically fkn tarded at this point, God bless the ones who made it past all that and then some.

β˜€οΈPROPHECYβ˜€οΈ πŸ™πŸŒΉπŸŒŽπŸ•ŠοΈ, FAITH ✝️, FAMILY πŸ’•, FREEDOM πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…, ARNG VETERAN 🫑 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–πŸŽ–οΈ, PATRIOT & MOTHER πŸ’™πŸ¦β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯🦁. SAVE THE CHILDREN! πŸ™

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

🀣🀣🀣

In response Our Lady of Fatima to her Publication

I pretty much never met one in real life I would ever have in a fox hole. AND I do delegate that thought process. lol

β˜€οΈPROPHECYβ˜€οΈ πŸ™πŸŒΉπŸŒŽπŸ•ŠοΈ, FAITH ✝️, FAMILY πŸ’•, FREEDOM πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…, ARNG VETERAN 🫑 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–πŸŽ–οΈ, PATRIOT & MOTHER πŸ’™πŸ¦β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯🦁. SAVE THE CHILDREN! πŸ™

That Divine Feminine is on HER way!

ONLY GOD, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are real. ALL else is utter bs. Even them dumb ass satanists from writings way back only lamented them waking up. Rest are sons of Sceva etc.

I believe β€œThe Holy Spirit” is the Divine Feminine. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ•ŠοΈ Companion / Bride (#Biblical) of Jesus Christ. Many references of this to come within the Bible that most people weren’t attuned to. Humans need a good example of how a man treats and respects a woman and vice versa.

That was a major part of Looking Glass wanting to know who she is and where she’s coming from. Herod back in the day killed all two year old boys and youngerβ€” it made him nervous. Now the prophecy that we’ve been distracted by πŸ€‘πŸ“Ί has been unfolding in plain sight. The two turtle doves together (think home alone)…nothing can stop what GOD has ordained. The only begotten daughter is ready to make her real entrance. All in God’s perfect timing. The wedding celebration is going to be like something no one could EVER imagine. Full of joy, love, light, fun, laughter and many will be coming out from their shadows. The bands will be something else. Take us back to 1999! πŸ’œπŸ’―πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸͺ©#WorldsGreatestLoveStory

Guard your heart in this age of deception fren.

Thank you. πŸ’― That β€œbuild the wall” Trump chant did so to my heart over the last few years. I believe and have faith but it’s kind of like whatever…… I saw a meme - β€œI healed too much. I don’t like anybody anymore.” πŸ˜‚ Somewhat true.

πŸ˜‚Don't let anything harden your heart. Period, guard it but don't let fks manipulate it. Real mil or we are fkd in flouride land and then I go back to GOD'S PLANET>

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Very True. Thank you. πŸ’•β˜€οΈ