Lots of them are chemically fkn tarded at this point, God bless the ones who made it past all that and then some.

β˜€οΈPROPHECYβ˜€οΈ πŸ™πŸŒΉπŸŒŽπŸ•ŠοΈ, FAITH ✝️, FAMILY πŸ’•, FREEDOM πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…, ARNG VETERAN 🫑 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–πŸŽ–οΈ, PATRIOT & MOTHER πŸ’™πŸ¦β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯🦁. SAVE THE CHILDREN! πŸ™

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

🀣🀣🀣

I pretty much never met one in real life I would ever have in a fox hole. AND I do delegate that thought process. lol

In response Our Lady of Fatima to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

β˜€οΈPROPHECYβ˜€οΈ πŸ™πŸŒΉπŸŒŽπŸ•ŠοΈ, FAITH ✝️, FAMILY πŸ’•, FREEDOM πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…, ARNG VETERAN 🫑 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–πŸŽ–οΈ, PATRIOT & MOTHER πŸ’™πŸ¦β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯🦁. SAVE THE CHILDREN! πŸ™

That Divine Feminine is on HER way!

In response Our Lady of Fatima to her Publication

ONLY GOD, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are real. ALL else is utter bs. Even them dumb ass satanists from writings way back only lamented them waking up. Rest are sons of Sceva etc.

(1) Show this thread

A lot of f’d up stuff all over. Men can’t process most of what we say. If we were in more control however so much would change. History would be completely different!!! πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸš«EGO!!!