Lots of them are chemically fkn tarded at this point, God bless the ones who made it past all that and then some.

โ˜€๏ธPROPHECYโ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ, FAITH โœ๏ธ, FAMILY ๐Ÿ’•, FREEDOM ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…, ARNG VETERAN ๐Ÿซก ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช–๐ŸŽ–๏ธ, PATRIOT & MOTHER ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฆ. SAVE THE CHILDREN! ๐Ÿ™

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

In response Our Lady of Fatima to her Publication

I pretty much never met one in real life I would ever have in a fox hole. AND I do delegate that thought process. lol

โ˜€๏ธPROPHECYโ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ, FAITH โœ๏ธ, FAMILY ๐Ÿ’•, FREEDOM ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…, ARNG VETERAN ๐Ÿซก ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช–๐ŸŽ–๏ธ, PATRIOT & MOTHER ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฆ. SAVE THE CHILDREN! ๐Ÿ™

That Divine Feminine is on HER way!

ONLY GOD, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are real. ALL else is utter bs. Even them dumb ass satanists from writings way back only lamented them waking up. Rest are sons of Sceva etc.

I believe โ€œThe Holy Spiritโ€ is the Divine Feminine. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ Companion / Bride (#Biblical) of Jesus Christ. Many references of this to come within the Bible that most people werenโ€™t attuned to. Humans need a good example of how a man treats and respects a woman and vice versa.

That was a major part of Looking Glass wanting to know who she is and where sheโ€™s coming from. Herod back in the day killed all two year old boys and youngerโ€” it made him nervous. Now the prophecy that weโ€™ve been distracted by ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ“บ has been unfolding in plain sight. The two turtle doves together (think home alone)โ€ฆnothing can stop what GOD has ordained. The only begotten daughter is ready to make her real entrance. All in Godโ€™s perfect timing. The wedding celebration is going to be like something no one could EVER imagine. Full of joy, love, light, fun, laughter and many will be coming out from their shadows. The bands will be something else. Take us back to 1999! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿชฉ#WorldsGreatestLoveStory

Only people mentioned by @LadyRosaMaria in this post can reply

Guard your heart in this age of deception fren.

Thank you. ๐Ÿ’ฏ That โ€œbuild the wallโ€ Trump chant did so to my heart over the last few years. I believe and have faith but itโ€™s kind of like whateverโ€ฆโ€ฆ I saw a meme - โ€œI healed too much. I donโ€™t like anybody anymore.โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Somewhat true.

(1) Show this thread