Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Borax can help with a lot of common ailments and routines. I started taking 1/8th of a tsp every day in my food (a couple of pinches) about a month ago. It has the same toxicity level as table salt so 1/8th tsp is a negligible amount. I keep a bottle with Borax solution in the shower. I use it on my hair every few days instead of shampoo to help with a dry and itchy scalp. Really helps with the itching and the redness is going away. The arthritis pain at the base of my thumbs has stopped hurting. Some have claimed that their arthritis has gone away completely over time (about 6 months). I also use a pinch or two of Borax when I am washing fruit and vegetables. I keep a water solution of 1/8th tsp per liter or quart of water that I use to top up the last 4 oz of my 32 oz water bottle. I have only experienced good things since taking it. Like with baking soda you can make a paste with water and use on bug bites. I remember doing that as a kid in the 50-60's. So many lost remedies.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Trad55 in this post can reply

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication

Link to where I got info from that was originally shared on AU: https://www.earthclinic.com/how-to-take-borax.html