Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Freedom Fighter

"Pentagon sources say the US really could really be under a continuity of government with CIC Trump in charge. Pascal Najadi has released video footage of the military landing at Guantanamo Bay (Gitmo), of Hillary Clinton being arrested and executed and of martial law in the US."

I can't get the X link just now but found this from a search >

https://rumble.com/v4vnimn-umanitatea-divin-nu-poate-fi-nvins.html

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Me too! NOBODY saw this guy coming. He's already the most watchable guy anywhere. NCSWIC

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

You do know that Americans are not sent to GITMO, correct?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Where are they taken to?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Not that any Americans have been sent to Gitmo yet but the JOD argued in a 2019 case to the Supreme Court that the US government could send American citizens to Gitmo if they chose to.

https://theintercept.com/2019/06/21/guantanamo-bay-indefinite-detention/

(3) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

The link and url says document not found.

(1) Show this thread

I urge all to watch the above interview with Pascal Najadi. I have just watched it, he reveals much of what is happening.

The interviewer is Romanian, but he speaks in English when talking to Najadi, translating what is said which can be advanced to each part with Najadi.

A few pointers .. Mar-a-Lago is#CommanderInChief #DonaldTrump base instead of the White HOuse. There is a no-fly zone around it, anything which enters the zone will be taken down.
That will #end at midnight on 31st May, 2 weeks from today. On video 39 mins 55 secs.
+7 > June 6 #DDay

#13 post(s) found containing "MAY 31".
https://qalerts.app/?q=MAY+31

#jfk is alive, his birthday is on May 29th. This year he will be 107! o7 🔽

#Q2134 Sep 10, 2018 4:32:47 PM EDT

https://anonup.com/thread/14069684

A billion people have died during the #COVID19 #Plandemic including 400 million children. 😭

He said the #KHAZARIAN #mafia are not human, all will be executed, 8 million & more of them.

Today AF1 flew from Joint Base Andrews

No CALLSIGN
Reg 92-9000
Squawk 7075

I looked closer at tracking, shortly after takeoff the plane made a Z over MD4. Military planes often use highway numbers, place names etc as comms.

M=13 D=4 #Q1344 #4 #13Illuminati #44Obama #79 Nov 05 #Treason

I don't know if the message is right, but the #Q message is clear.
#Q513
MPORTANT:
NO PRIVATE COMMS past/present/future.
NO comms made outside of this platform.
Any claims that contradict the above should be considered FAKE NEWS and disregarded immediately.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
PATRIOTS.

it has just landed at Atlanta 16:17:15 Z

(5) Show this thread