Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Michele hoffman
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

"Pentagon sources say the US really could really be under a continuity of government with CIC Trump in charge. Pascal Najadi has released video footage of the military landing at Guantanamo Bay (Gitmo), of Hillary Clinton being arrested and executed and of martial law in the US."

I can't get the X link just now but found this from a search >

https://rumble.com/v4vnimn-umanitatea-divin-nu-poate-fi-nvins.html

You do know that Americans are not sent to GITMO, correct?

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Not that any Americans have been sent to Gitmo yet but the JOD argued in a 2019 case to the Supreme Court that the US government could send American citizens to Gitmo if they chose to.

https://theintercept.com/2019/06/21/guantanamo-bay-indefinite-detention/

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Where are they taken to?

No, I don't know that.

Anyone who has shown to be an enemy of the country is dealt with through#MilitaryTribunals

I see no reason why that would not include Americans.
Have you information to the contrary?

#Q22
#Speed

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Sure do, I come from a military family and you can find that info readily on the internet.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

And you should probably understand that the Q drops were infiltrated by General Flynn before drop 1000 and after 800. That's called a psyop honey, so maybe don't use Q drops for intel.

(2) Show this thread