PRAYERS πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Natalie update! A deer went through her windshield and she took the full impact in her face. Beautiful beautiful 28 year old girl. Two children. This was over two weeks ago. She still has not woken up. The swelling in her brain has gone down. She’s stable but has not woken up. Maybe the good Lord could have her open her eyes just for a minute for her children. Please pray for Natalie I love your family. Thank you so much.

Only people mentioned by @Green8700 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Heavenly Father we collectively pray for Natalie. Please place angels of healing to surround her. Gently awaken her from this trauma and restore her to beautiful and total health. In Jesus name Amen πŸ™

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Beautiful thank you

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™ she got this πŸ‘

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’ͺ

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE COME TO YOU FOR MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY PRAYERS FOR NATALIE
TO OPEN HER EYES AND WAKE UP TO HER HEALING JOURNEY
THRU OUR FAITH IN YOUR GRACE MERCY AND MIGHTY HEALING
LORD WE LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU PLEASE GIVE HER CHILDREN AND FAMILY STRENGTH COURAGE PEACE AND CALM REST LORD THANK YOU FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS LET THIS HEALING MIRACLE BE A LIVING TESTIMONY OF YOUR MIGHTY LOVE IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ’–πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

Keeping Them in My Prayers

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜’

Prayers sentπŸ™

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

dear father and lord, heal her lord give her strength to to what she was and is here to do, your will be done in everyones life who is involved, let them know you are there with them father ,
in jesus name amen

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

πŸ™Prayers for Natalie. God Bless YouπŸ™πŸ™πŸ’ž

Sending love and prayers for Natalie and her family πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Lord thank you for blessing and healing Natalie of her serious injuries and restoring her to her children and husband. You love her and you are with her every moment comforting her and her lived ones. πŸ™πŸ˜‡

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Prayers to all the family

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Healing prayers going up for Natalie.

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

πŸ™

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless Natalie, you, and all your families/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!πŸ’›

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Oh that's awful. Definitely prayers out to her.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Please God wake this beautiful mama up and show her babies you and her mama are strong. God bless her and her family. πŸ™πŸ»

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

πŸ™β€πŸ™