I ALWAYS QUESTIONED WHY I WENT THRU SO MUCH TRAUMA IN MY LIFE & IVE BEEN TOLD SEVERAL TIMES THAT I MADE A CONTRACT WITH GOD B4 COMING TO EARTH & I SIGNED UP FOR EVERYTHING IM EXPERIENCING. TIS AN AWESOME THOUGHT. WE WERE ALL CHOSEN 4 A REASON & REMEMBER GOD GIVES HIS HARDEST BATTLES TO HIS STRONGEST SOLDIERS💚💚💚💚#GodWins#GREATAWAKENING

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I loved listening to her talks. She talked about the extra people. I could not grasp for many years, then I was shown the projections and clones and I thought.....hmmmm...I wonder if these are her extras.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i used to believe this - until i became a parent. would i ever tell my child - my creation - that i wanted her to have trauma so she could learn and expand? no way. and no Loving God/Source would either. that is new age matrix that derives from evil. LOVE heals and expands - trauma just creates harm.

I was lucky enough to have a past life regression done by a student of Delores Cannon. She was a fascinating women and is very much worthy of researching.

That would explain alot! Thank you for sharing! ❤️I was once told, "You have to be strong to grow old". which is also true!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i have also questioned ❤️

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

Amen!🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸

American who Loves Jesus Grandmother fighting 4 future generations Freedom Defender of US Sovereignty We are flooded with Corruption

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response MAGA Granny KAG to her Publication

Hi! I'm in that group too! But prob older than you, so I've just gotten used to it for longer. No more or less of anything. Love to you. We are ready for our Glory and to help those in need!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response MAGA Granny KAG to her Publication

Sooo cute!

(2) Show this thread

The earth is a depot where wingless angels pass the time waiting for the long ride home. Seeing a small boy smiling in the corner, I asked, aren't you anxious to go home? I am home, he replied. I only come here to play the games