ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

GIVE 10% OF YOUR INCOME TO A GUY IN A BUILDING FOR A ONE HOUR BIBLE STORY.....AND PEOPLE WALK AWAY THINKING THEY KNOW GOD....THE BODY IS THE TEMPLE AND IT DOESNT WANT YOUR MONEY...AMISH PREACHERS DONT GET PAID AND THEY HAVE CHURCH AT DIFFERENT PEOPLES HOUSES

A few years back Mark Taylor highlighting churches for agreeing to a 501c. He said churches made a deal with the devil to save money. So they served Satan and not God. He also said churches would pay a heavy price for that and we would see home churches spring up in response. I bet we'd see more in depth discussions about the Bible in home churches.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @mamaface in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication

My husband and I have participated in the home church experience for about ten years. We have been set free from religion, religious requirements and have studied the Bible in depth. Especially the books of the New Testament word for word. Many of these books several times. We have great discussions and learn from one another. We are all New Covenant believers with a deep abiding relationship with our Lord and Savior. We share hosting our group and enjoy the fellowship we have with each other. We will never return to organized religion. It is so freeing and so wonderful and we look forward to each meeting. We are anxious to learn more and more as God reveals His truth to us! We would encourage anyone to start or join a home church group. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thank you for telling us your experience.

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication

DISCUSSION AND NOT PREACHING [DICTATING]

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Yes, discussion is how you grow.

(1) Show this thread