Only people mentioned by @Amyl123 in this post can reply

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Olsteen is not a pastor, and that place is not a church. And I agree. I have watched churches bend and fold to what authorities wanted so they wouldn't lose their non-profit status. It is a shame seeing such cowardice.

In response ising 4Him to his Publication

He's evil

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

GIVE 10% OF YOUR INCOME TO A GUY IN A BUILDING FOR A ONE HOUR BIBLE STORY.....AND PEOPLE WALK AWAY THINKING THEY KNOW GOD....THE BODY IS THE TEMPLE AND IT DOESNT WANT YOUR MONEY...AMISH PREACHERS DONT GET PAID AND THEY HAVE CHURCH AT DIFFERENT PEOPLES HOUSES

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

A few years back Mark Taylor highlighting churches for agreeing to a 501c. He said churches made a deal with the devil to save money. So they served Satan and not God. He also said churches would pay a heavy price for that and we would see home churches spring up in response. I bet we'd see more in depth discussions about the Bible in home churches.

(1) Show this thread