Confronting the effects of treason may be shockingly unpleasant and challenging to even hardened awake patriots. https://newsletter.martingeddes.com/p/the-calculus-of-consequences

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

For those that have yet to Awaken, this will be a very big gut punch.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

This stunning article could be the basis of a new curriculum!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

When Q first surfaced I remember reading an anon say that the public had better get a stomach for justice because it was going to get ugly. At the time I couldn’t fathom what that meant but I knew that the evil revealed demanded death as a consequence. I just had no idea how big and how many would deserve the ultimate punishment. I no longer have any reservations after seeing what that evil really looks like. As truth comes to the surface and all is laid bare I will make a bold prediction…there will be a shortage of pitchforks. Great article once again Martin and as always so thought provoking. Thank you.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Excellent essay, Martin.
I understand what you’re saying, and see the necessity of it. But I’m grateful it’s the military and not me making these decisions I couldn’t do it.

Agree I don't think most people can even begin to comprehend what Treason is. And that it really is in the 21st century. I think all they really see is the same old politicians lying and cheating and its nothing new or different. I use the word Treason as related to the stolen election whenever I talk or am asked about it.

Everyone needs to begin to understand what really happened and what Treason means and looks like - the magnitude of what Treason is

What I wonder is the local TV and Radio personalities, some of which we have known for over 30yrs. Misprision of Treason clearly says by withholding information it provides aid and comfort to the enemy.

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication

For an Answer to that Question, Take Kari Lake as an Example. She realized what was happening and Chose to Walk away rather than Sacrifice Her Principles.
They All Had the Same opportunity over the years.
It's all about Choices!

(1) Show this thread