If any of you read or heard about the 15 year old girl, Ella Adler who was killed by a hit and run boat while in Biscayne Bay on Saturday, I know her Grandmother. If you remember the Adler Family in your prayers, that would be a blessing. This young woman was a bright light, a gifted ballerina among many other things, so much good ahead of her๐Ÿ’”everyone is absolutely gutted๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Prayers now, for all concerned, may God's Comfort and Grace be with all!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Oh Amen, my prayers exactly, thank you so much, and may the Family come to know You as Lord as in their suffering You are drawing them to Your bosom by Your precious Holy Spirit, in Your mighty and wonderful Name๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š๏ธthe sweetest of blessings to you๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿธ

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

Thank you Lord for blessing, healing and comforting the Adler family as they mourn a precious daughter. Thank you Lord for taking your daughter into your Heavenly Kingdom and granting her eternal life and love.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Yes, Amen, Iโ€™m certain that Ella is dancing with the Angels๐Ÿฉฐstanding in agreement, in His mighty and wonderful name๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿธ

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

Oh so terribly sad๐Ÿ’”thank you so much for your prayers๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปthe sweetest of blessings๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿธ

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’ซ

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Thank you so much, just 1 day over a week๐Ÿ’”the sweetest of blessings๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿธ

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅบ

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Amen, thank you so much, sweet blessings๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿธ

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for this beautiful soul and family

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

Amen, thank you so much, sweet blessings๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿธ

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ’—โœจ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœจ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—

In response J J Larr to her Publication

Beautiful, thank you so much, so grateful, bless you๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿธ

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

๐Ÿ™Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Ella Adlerโ€™s loved ones as they mourn her tragic death. Surround them with love, support, and comfort. I pray that Ella was forgiven her sins, welcomed into Your heavenly Kingdom, and into Your open arms. In Your Son Jesus Christโ€™s Precious
and Mighty Name, Amen.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซ

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

What is amazing and so wonderful is that childrenโ€™s sins cannot remain and need no forgiveness because the child has not confirmed any sins. They are taken immediately into Heaven by the Lord and are taught by angels.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡

(3) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธProud Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโš”๏ธDigital Soldierโš”๏ธ ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ•ŠGod Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐ŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge ๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿฆ€

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Thank you so much, much needed prayer๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

How horrible!
Prayers up for the friends and family of the Adler family.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

Thank you so much, the Family remains in deep grief, it seems that the details are really horrific๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

Sad... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Absolutely heartbreaking, thank you for your prayers, they are needed๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Thank you, sweet blessings๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿธ

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

In response Donna Keville to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ™

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Thank you, many broken hearts, sweet blessings๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿธ

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Vessel seized in investigation into death of Ella Adler, killed by boat in Biscayne Bay - YouTube

A boat suspected in the death of 15-year-old Ella Adler in Biscayne Bay over the weekend has been seized by Florida Fish and Wildlife officers.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Thank you so much for posting this, I had not seen it, will share, blessings๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿธ

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

(1) Show this thread