There's no way Trump is C.I.C.
With countless millions of invaders already in the country and more coming every day it's illogical that he would not close the border if he had the power to do so.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Never thought for one minute he ever was.
Just nobody would believe me back then
The truth will always out, lets just hope it`s not too late!!!

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Military took over before Trump

Military have been in control for a very very long time.
More the problem is who in actuality controls the Military???

Only people mentioned by @Zippydog in this post can reply

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Trump has no more control than the man in the moon, any more than Biden does.
They are ALL controlled by others.
Anyone who believes differently needs to do some serious research from Independaent investigative journalists. There are plenty out there.
But if you take your information from some idiots on 8 chan or from a bunch of paid paytriots, then you`re going to be fed the biggest load of propaganda bullshit they can conjure up.

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

#rollercoaster#gaslighting is very effective!
After the globalist putting 'not his real name obama' in, following the bush gassing effect, and threatening people w/ clinton was too much for homegrown Americans being fed the American Dream Lie (swallow whole) to handle!
So, being 'tilted', we were conned again to figure Trump was the 'answer' - not realizing the 'changing of the guards was just the other side of the same coin.
To solve that prob, the tricky luciferian usurpers are going digital currency $$$ so no coins necessary.
The BIBLE states the 'world lies in wickedness' but we didn't want to believe that.
Whether we like it or not the LORD is opening our eyes to the Fact & the#UglyLie is what's "ugly" not the Truth, exposing it!
“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.” 1 John 5:19

(2) Show this thread