There's no way Trump is C.I.C.
With countless millions of invaders already in the country and more coming every day it's illogical that he would not close the border if he had the power to do so.

Only people mentioned by @Zippydog in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Regardless the border situation is not what you think it is - Trump CIC or not our military would NEVER allow the border to be over run like it seems to be happening- border patrol at ck point told me it was not what we think - to me its part of the psyop and its not for us so don't get too far off the path - stay God centered and let this unfold as its going too.

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Never thought for one minute he ever was.
Just nobody would believe me back then
The truth will always out, lets just hope it`s not too late!!!

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Military took over before Trump

(1) Show this thread

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

Everybody are caught between a rock and a hard place, and stuck in their failing roles just to keep the whole racket going on....

All the delay and stalling just gives the illusion that things still function properly, and problems are getting solved but nothing really works now and never will again with the same faces who corrupted and broke the whole system anywhere near it....

Humanity has sold their souls to the unethical manmade CONcept called MONEYE...Everybody is neck deep in this unethical cesspool system....

Seeing how nobody has any trust or credibility left in anything, the next thing to be destroyed will be all their characters and images.... and there is absolutely no way to stop it either....

It's on full blast just like the volume to my music is... =)

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
The Heimatdamisch & Alex Wesselsky: White wedding (Live 2021) - YouTube

The Heimatdamisch Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/@theheimatdamisch918/videos

(2) Show this thread