Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

I love this. We have tons of dandelion where I live. We joke we are the dandelion capital of the world. Can you cook with this oil? Do you ingest it? We do drink dandelion tea. 😇

Been doing research to make my own dandelion tea as I have been on the tea for several months now but, they say you can eat the flower whole/ raw and put it in salads but, if you want to remove the green part that houses the yellow flower it will make it taste less bitter. Regardless of how it is ingested I have never felt healthier since I have been drinking it daily.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

I used to buy dandelion tea at the health food store, it was great for upset stomach. I now live on a farm and it grows wild. I make my own tea with the roots, I cook with all of the plant in a vegetable dish, love it. Haven't made the oil as yet, that's my next project. Dandelion is a favorite for bees and butterflies, so I keep a section of the farm where I let them grow to satisfy the bees. I don't use any chemicals in my farm, since the bees come regularly.