A message to the unvaccinated. Goosebumps.

Nice,

During the fake pandemic I wore a diaper on my head, literally a actual diaper to show everybody else I thought they were full of s*** for wearing masks out at her local grocery store in Safeway. Several people thought it was funny and were supportive but the majority thought I was nuts.

The store employees targeted me because I would not wear their masks or follow their 6 ft distance or their One direction going down each aisle.

After the news broke of it being all fake they actually came up to me and apologized and said no hard feelings.

Stand strong in your beliefs 😎👍

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response James Dean to his Publication

Ugh, I was ruthless in my non compliance. My personality changed, I grew stronger and more vocal with each passing day. It's all I can do not to laugh at folks still wearing them, but I try to ignore as best as I can. Good for you-wish I had a pic of you with a diaper on your head-lol.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

I did a video but unfortunately I deleted it, I'm sure other took pictures 😜

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response James Dean to his Publication

I was like you, as a nurse I knew masking was detrimental to our immune systems. I saw many other red flags as well. I was determined to walk the opposite of aisle signs, refused to stand on 6 feet apart floor signs, refused an employee who approached me to hand me a mask... etc. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Good to hear. There were so many people that were intimidated or afraid of being ostracized. As a general contractor living in an area that there was a shortage of them if they told me I had to wear a mask I told them good luck finding another contractor 😄

(1) Show this thread