TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

Prepping for ANOTHER round of storms this afternoon… notified by OK DPS administrative leave beginning 1600 to prep for storms incoming for all state workers in 38 counties including mine…. Softball size hail severe thunderstorms and possible tornado… just another spring day in tornado alley!! Prayers appreciated

UPDATE: thank you to everyone who sent prayers etc…. We got a little rain a little wind now SUNSHINE!! A whole lot of storm hype for nothing!! Lol

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Brizby Finley and all those in the path of the pending storms. Keep her safe along with every soul in the state of Oklahoma. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=021RQcRjxvg

Praise You in this Storm - Casting Crowns (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Praise You in this Storm - Casting CrownsIn the midst of the storm, the Lord is at the center. Although the storm is all around us, it is His protection that...

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

🙏 😀 💕

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

The Power of Prayer truly helped
this past weekend.
Taught me what we can do together.

When sooo many are on the same wavelength or frequency shit happens. 'cascade' is my favorite word today, a series of connected amplifiers...

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @arjayem in this post can reply

In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication

I like that term Barry.❤️