Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈIn Closing...Thank you all for joining me for today's Guided Prayer by You Version. I hope this time with God encouraged and inspired you. Give yourself space to process your prayers and only leave when you feel ready. Wishing you all a blessed and beautiful Wednesday. Even though we have days of frustration, confusion, anger, wondering why we must go through all of these trials, God is never far from us. Keep focusing on God's love and kindness, His compassion and comfort, His truth and triumph, His persistence and patience, and His peace. He is the one who brings us through all of the craziness and He will be there every step of the way, if we let Him. He will bring us back off of the edge and get us back on the right path. Go to Him, when things get tough, let Him know exactly how you are feeling. I do it every day. I don't always know which direction I am headed in, but God is always faithful in bringing me back to Him. Love you all. Hugs.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈHi Ultra...Hope you are doing well. Wishing you and yours blessings always. Have a wonderful evening.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Thank you so very much Tammy. Thank you for the blessings. To you and yours as well. I'm busy busy busy at work and not time for anything but sleep :( Have a blessed evening πŸ™
πŸ’•πŸ’—

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much. I appreciate that. Try not to work too hard. Rest well. God bless.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it