💥 HUGE 💥

Just askin' ..What about all of the employers who mandated shots and testing. Especially if their workforce was 100% in compliance?

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

How about the "Ministers" who encouraged their congregations to 'comply' & participate?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Coercied into taking the jab to keep your job?…

Personally, I think one REAL COVID ‘vaccine’ jab per coerced employee who took the jab to feed their families sounds fitting. No maximum.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus, family, friends, ❤️ music 🎼 Re-igniting the light on earth Within.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Age of Enlightenment 🌟

The successful prosecution to those involved in the C-19 murder hoax (including employers) will probably mean more to the ‘sleepers’ upon their realization at the end of the day, than to us awakened Patriots for the the deep state prosecution. I feel their pain will stop at that level, so THAT will be more important to them than the bigger picture of ‘how we got here’.

Of course WE, who tried to tell them ALL this info from day one, want every single 'bad guy' involved at every level to be held accountable to the highest degree possible- but I’m not sure if many sleepers will be able to get beyond their own 'personal' deception.

💓 Prayers 🙏 God bless ALL

(1) Show this thread

Every single person involved needs to suffer the consequences of their choice to play along and be an active part of the covid crimes. I bet each one of us can provide names and organizations and even proof of their open involvement in these covid crimes. There are employee letters, letters from nursing homes, photos of signs, videos of local politicians, notices from catering halls, funeral home policies, restaurant demands, unions that did not protect human rights, etc. Every single one of them to the last nurse that injected another human being to the last employer and to the smallest level politician...every single one needs to suffer for their part in this evil.
Also, those who "got away" with paying for fake vaccince cards or who paid hundreds to street vaccine workers to shoot the juice into the trash can and not their arm to get the card while others lost their jobs-them too! Every single liar, big and small must pay. For those who chose faith over fear...it is our turn now!