WHO the HECK is Lauren M Bradley

& WHY do I get LISTS of her Blocking me?

Is she trying to SHAME me?

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Ha ha ha! Same here with her! I just laugh!🤣

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Welcome to our club! 😂
As always the comments do not disappoint 😂❤️

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

🤣😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

I have a few peeps on this site that disagreed with something I commented on and blocked me and I keep getting notifications whenever they post that I can't see their posts because they blocked me. How come I can't block them back so I stop seeing their posts blocking me???

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

Good question.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

I have people on here that blocked me and comment on my posts and I can read their posts.
I don't know why I am blocked.

(2) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

She went wacko and I called her out and she blocked me couple years ago. Too much fruit in her cake.

Wait until she tells you who she is!!?? She keeps claiming to be someone pretty special and important. Maybe she can give me my $100 back… that I gave her to get out of jail. I’m blocked as well…🤪🤣😝😂

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Kel Que to her Publication

You gave her money?

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Kel Que to her Publication

If I could throat punch anyone on this site it would be her. Sorry you gave her crazy ass money, she should be in a straightjacket.

(2) Show this thread

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

I have the Same Issue with Another Presumed AU Prophet. This Person posts on my feed 8 ten times a Day, to Remind ME that I have been Blocked and Can't see their
Posts... Like I should still care??

Blocker her years ago. Too much drama and not enough logic. She has at least one extra account she uses to repost herself ad nauseam for more visibility.

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

She thinks she's some kinda Q prophet or something. I can't criticize all her work or anything but her approach to others is kinda atrocious. Like a boss with a psych complex who thinks all employees are drooling morons. I think she samefags here as Cajin Deer but I can't confirm

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

Hypersensitive and obsessed with anyone who doesn’t share her view

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I have the same problem...she was complaining about her parents or family-whatever-I commented for her to just move on, cause you can't fix everything-we have all lost family members that think we are crazy...but she & friends took it all wrong then blocked me but keeps showing up on my feed...she has done this to many...I have no clue who she is but she would remark on VK's post....she hung around Shane ??? can't remember his name at the moment...he was the skate board dude....I don't know if they were partners, in love or if he was suppose to be a God

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread