Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

WHO the HECK is Lauren M Bradley

& WHY do I get LISTS of her Blocking me?

Is she trying to SHAME me?

I have the same problem...she was complaining about her parents or family-whatever-I commented for her to just move on, cause you can't fix everything-we have all lost family members that think we are crazy...but she & friends took it all wrong then blocked me but keeps showing up on my feed...she has done this to many...I have no clue who she is but she would remark on VK's post....she hung around Shane ??? can't remember his name at the moment...he was the skate board dude....I don't know if they were partners, in love or if he was suppose to be a God

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response connie wright to her Publication

Good grief, consider it a badge of honor. Shane Browning is a sheister whose real name is Keegan Reid. He's an egomaniac and severely mentally ill, I know because I exposed him years ago on Twitter. Lauren is not stable, she suffers from narcissism and delusions of grandeur, she's psychotic.

Pay them no mind, they belong in an institution for the criminally insane.

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread