Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Pray....for rebirth, God will RE-MIND You.💫
this is really 'how it works'
just believe, you are what you believe

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

For me the Great Awakening Process was much simpler.
Once I figured out we was penned in like free-range cattle on a barbed-wire tax farm,
and that we are what's for dinner,
everything I was tryin' to figure out for decades finally made total sense.
Must be cuz I'm a Rancher.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

When you are in the process it becomes quite obvious. It starts out with small realizations and grows more and more with each new truth learned. Soon it can seem almost intolerable to witness the blindness of others, to what is so obvious to you. It takes patience to deal with those who refuse to, or cannot see. Sometimes you have to step back, be alone and just breathe and ask for Divine guidance and help. You know you cannot fix it for others. The most important thing is to keep moving toward the light of truth. Sharing tiny tidbits of information and truth. Sometimes you just want to scream "Why do you still believe that???" Everyone has to make a personal commitment to walk the path of awareness. 😇

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

There is something about her face that makes me think AI.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

My first thought. Hard to focus at times because her face doesn't look real. Only her mouth moves. Good message but distracting presentation.

(1) Show this thread