From my birthday treat trip to Robin Hood's Bay in North Yorkshire back on Wednesday.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

💞Happy Birthday Martin.All the best.🙏

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Happy birthday Martin
Amazing pictures 💙

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Happy Birthday!!! Love the pics!

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤️❤️❤️Martin❤️❤️❤️

as always look your pictures

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Happy Happy Birthday Martin!!! Here is to many many more!!!

Love those pics!!! TY for sharing!😎

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

Happy Birthday Martin🥳🎂🍻

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

UK is beautiful and I have been only 3 times but always wanted to go to Yorkshire and other out of the way places in much of the rest of UK rather than just commie London.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

Yes and Happy Birthday!!

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Happy birthday Martin❣️🥳🎉🥰

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Happy Birthday Martin! The year ahead will reveal the Best Gift Imaginable 🎉

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

So beautiful! Thank you for sharing! I miss England. 🥹. And, happiest of birthdays! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

Happy Birthday 💙